Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our future IT and Cyber Security business development. You will communicate with key stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s focus and technology direction is set appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential tools in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current IT & Cyber Security technological trends and familiar with Telecom market evolution as well. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Leading technology strategy for all Rugged Tooling solutions & partnerships
- Building and fostering of IT & Cyber Security industry C-level technical relationships
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and drive implementation of new technologies & features that yield competitive advantage
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to customers, partners, investors and internal stakeholders
- Active industry influencer utilizing social media and public speaking opportunities
- Participating as a subject matter expert in webinars, panel discussions and trade fairs
- Member of the company executive team
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar technology leadership role
- Knowledge of IT/Cyber Security/Telecom technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Leadership and organizational team-player with coaching abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving and think-outside-the-box attitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
Feeling strong and you have what it takes?
Submit your application to careers@ ruggedtooling.com
Our CEO Petri Ylläsjärvi will give more information about the role, he will be available for phone calls on 6.11.2017 at 9.00-11.00, and 7.11. at 14.00-16.00. His number is +358 40 411 4169.
You can also contact him by email email@example.com.