Advanced Traffic Filter
Our Advanced Traffic Filter is an advanced packet management appliance that is built to help you create secure, simple and efficient networks.
It is a powerful backbone for a wide range of applications that require vast amounts of traffic to be processed in real time, such as cyber security and performance monitoring applications, network forensics and IDS systems.
It filters out the insignificant, so that you can focus on the traffic that really matters.
- Traffic filtering up to 100 Gbps
- Real-time network visibility
- Unlimited load balancing
The Advanced Traffic Filter enables processing the maximum amount of traffic with the minimum resources. Because it filters out the traffic you have no interest in, you can focus all your resources and attention to where it matters the most. This also means less complexity and less servers costs.
100 Gbps processing power
- A single filter unit can accommodate up to 100 Gbps incoming traffic in 10 ports with 10Gbps each.
- The scalable architecture of the tool allows seamless upgrades for more capacity, when necessary.
Effective use of resources
- Filtering focuses the analysis only on the most important data.
- Unlimited load balancing enables efficient use of the server capacity
Precise real-time network visibility
- Session-based in-depth flow analysis
- Time stamping with ns level accuracy
- IPFIX interface
Use case: Advanced Traffic Filter in an IDS system